General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- sharemyarticles.com needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given sharemyarticles.com permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in sharemyarticles.com legitimate interests
- sharemyarticles.com needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
sharemyarticles.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that sharemyarticles.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor and guide their online activity.
sharemyarticles.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will make our best efforts to remove such information from our records promptly.